Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Sittin' in the Dark

Whoa!  What's up with the power???  All of a sudden, we are having severe power problems.  Severe means that we are going with two hours of power and then four/five hours without power.  It for a lack of better description...really sucks!  I'm afraid that I will end up tossing all my food out of the freezer and fridge unless the situation improves in the next couple of days.  Luckily I still have the trusty Honda generator on the porch so it is running now so I can update you :) 

It's almost ten o'clock at night and I just had my shower.  The water was off last night and this morning. 
Actually, this morning really wasn't a good one for me (other than being sick) I had just finished lathering my shampoo when the water went out.  I had to rinse the soap out with a tiniest trickle of water while hanging my head upside-down because the trickle was ice cold and I wasn't about to let it run down my back!!!

The wild dogs in Gracanica are running around in a pack now.  They seem to like coming in our yard around one o'clock in the morning and picking fights.  Smokey is kept in his kennel for his safety so that he doesn't get his butt kicked again...and isn't mistakenly shot by KFOR when and if they decide to clean up the streets.