Kosovo's corruption watchdog has released a damning report of the government's over-spending on non-essential areas, corruption, and conflict of interest. One example of the government's lack of fiscal responsibility is the spending of Euro 1.3 million in three months on lunch/dinner by government officials. The total yearly budget of the Kosovo government is a mere Euro 700 million.
MTCowgirl's Kosovo News
- Hundreds queu as Kosovo begins taking applications for passports
- US vows to help Kosovo get more recognition
- Serbia returns ambassadors to Europe
- Ombudsperson finds Kosovo human rights unsatisfactory
- UNMIK SRSG to visit Serbia