Friday, April 18, 2008

Going Offline

I will be gone for about 1 1/2 weeks for vacation so don't worry that there aren't any updates from tomorrow to the end of the month...I'm still alive and constantly opinionated *hehe* I'm just going offline due to fulfill a dream of staying on a tropical island and sip drinks from coconuts :) 

But before I go, here is a bit of reading for everyone :)

MTCowgirl's Kosovo News
These articles are less opinionated than those that are found under my Interesting Articles/Commentary section...
MTCowgirl's Interesting Articles/Commentary
These articles tend to be either opinionated/oriented to one point of view or deal with some interesting aspect of life in Kosovo.  The information presented does not reflect my personal point of view but rather I found the articles interesting and wanted to share them for informational purposes only.