I again have to put a mention in for Pacific Rim Bistro & Wine Bar in Dragodan for providing a kick-@$$ American-style buffet for my friends on the 4th. They simply can't stop raving (and rubbing it in that I missed it!) about how good the food was and how much they enjoyed the meal. As I've been doing research for my articles (oops, I wasn't planning on tying this blog to the newspaper but it wouldn't be easy to keep it separated for long...I'm the restaurant reviewer for Kosov@ Post), I've been frequenting Pacific Rim to try the different food and so far, two thumbs way up for excellent food. I think that I won't need to feel homesick for American food anymore and Tom's Korean Kalbi is almost as good as Mom's (but you know no one ever does it as good or better than Mom!).
MTCowgirl's Interesting Articles/Commentary
- Message from PM Thaci on anniversary of constitutional statement
- What Cyprus, Bosnia, and Kosovo can teach us
- Kosovo Ho!, a reaccounting of a trip through the Balkans in the 70's
- Newborn, symbol of Kosovo
- Vetevendosje complains about ICO & EULEX
- German automotive manufacturer to open plant in Kosovo