Friday, September 18, 2009

New Blog

Well, I think I am finally done moving over my 2009 Kosovo blog into this new format.  I apologize in advance if some of the links don’t work and some of the formatting is not the most astetically pleasing.  I’m still working out minor kinks during the transfer and learning how to use a new software package :)   But hopefully in the end, this transition will make it easier for everyone to find information on Life in Kosovo and a viewpoint on some of the happenings over the past eight years I’ve been living here.

Last night, I went to the Embel Rita Circus which has been located behind the Pristina Sports Stadium for the past few weeks.  I’m not sure how much longer the circus will be in town but they seem to still be generating quite a bit of interest.  Tickets range from 5-10 Euros which is nothing really.  I have some pictures and videos which I will try to post soon :)   I think this is the first time I can remember the circus coming to Pristina so no doubt it has been a real treat for the children to see elephants, llamas, and of course tigers!
I will be offline starting tomorrow and probably will not be updating for about 10 days.  I’m finally realizing the dream to travel different places in Europe by going on a cruise that starts on Sunday.  But if I do happen to find a computer with decent internet service, I’ll update if I can :)