Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Moving Time...

It seems like it is time for transition again.  Thanks to my dad, I found that I could continue blogging about Kosovo without having to pay for web-hosting and a domain name each year (yea, Dad!)  I am sure that regular followers have noticed that I have not been blogging quite as frequently as I once did and that can be attributed with life interfering with the "quality" time I spend on the internet :)  So far I have managed to add all my blog posts from 2008-Present and I will continue to add previous year posts over the next weeks (they go back quite a ways...this blog was started in 2001, my first year living in Kosovo!!!)

There have been quite a few major events since I last blogged including but not limited to the melt-down of the Kosovo government and upcoming snap elections on 12 December 2010 (which will be the first since the 2008 declaration of independence!!!)  These are interesting and exciting times in Kosovo and for regular followers I promise to try to do better at updating the information here :)

MTCowgirl's Kosovo News

MTCowgirl's Interesting News Articles/Commentary