At the end of last week, it was hoped that KEK would bring Kosovo-B back online and the power situation would stabilize. However the power problems continued through the weekend because when KEK brought K-B back online, Kosovo-A went down! I think of the phrase "you just can't win" when I think of the situation. I'm still interested to see what will happen when the government changes because there are still people who think that Thaci will be able to deliver the 24/7 power he promised while campaigning!
MTCowgirl's Kosovo News...
- Kosovo Struggles to Forge an Identity, the article talks about how Albanians and Serbs have a hard time creating a national identity compared to their ethnic one
- Mega-star rapper 50 Cent visits Pristina for launch of IPKO's new mobile phone service (I'll be there!)
- Smuggled arms threaten new danger to independent Kosovo
- EU leaders agree on 1800-strong police mission in Kosovo
- Russia says EU Mission illegal without UN resolution
- Austrian chancellor backs decision to expel Kosovo teen