Thursday, January 18, 2007

Smokey, the Crazy Stunt Dog

Smokey, the Crazy Stunt Dog! He has another title now! I had to put him on the upstairs balcony because he kept ripping the internet/TV cable out of its place on the downstairs balcony.  Yesterday was his second day on the big balcony overlooking Pristina and I thought he'd be happy with so much space to roam.  But lo-and-behold, when I walked outside to the front of the house, I saw Smokey peering over the roof of the garage, two stories up.  Somehow he managed to jump over the railing on the balcony and get up on the roof.  I went back inside to make sure he wasn't stuck and he was right there at the door to sneak inside.  I tossed his butt back out on the balcony and as soon as I got back downstairs and out front, he was again on the roof.  I hope no one in the neighborhood freaks out that there is a dog on my roof...but at least I don't have to reconnect my internet/TV cable when I get home tonight!
This morning it was the same deal but I took pictures for those that don't believe me!  Check out what's new with the Crazy Stunt Dog...peeking down at me from two stories up while I was getting in the car to go to work :)

PS.  I was vindicated and received my driver's license back yesterday!