Saturday, January 27, 2007

Winter Arrives Late!

For all my friends who have complained about the lack of winter and snow...careful what you wish for! *grin*  Today started with a boring, cloudy morning and then the skies opened up!  There is a fresh white coat of snow that is coating everything.  It looks like winter has come but a bit late this year :)  I recall freezing my butt off in Gracanica around this time last year...but even now, for the past two weeks there has been 24/7 power there after several months of having a schedule of one on & five off.
Dj Vegas at the Phoenix?  Last night I was asked to dj at the Phoenix bar downtown.  Unfortunately my American police friends have to leave the bar at 10pm due to some stupid rumors about the owners going around and a new curfew.  Hopefully it will be a temporary restriction...I miss hanging out with my pals at the bar and I think it's one of the few places I can get away with slipping in some country music :o)